*Title**: **iOS Developer*
*Location: **Columbus, OH / Dallas, TX*
*Terms: **Contract – 12+ Months*
· The iOS Developer role is to plan, coordinate, and supervise all
activities related to development and implementation of new iOS and/or
Android applications and functionality
· 10-15+ years of experience in the IT industry.
· 5+ years leading technical teams as a development manager or lead.
· Strong written and verbal skills.
· Knowledgeable about mobile technology.
· Experience with JSON services.
· Experience developing with Swift, C, C++ or Objective C OR
experience developing Android/Java applications.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent with relevant
· Experience leading technical teams is required.
· Experience resolving conflict between stakeholders is required.
· Experience developing and deploying software applications is
· Experience developing and deploying iOS or Android applications is a
· Experience with Financial Services is a plus.
· Familiarity with an Agile development methodology is a plus.
· Develop and deliver new applications and features for our customers
to use on their iPhone, iPad, Android and potentially their Apple Watch.
· Manage, lead and mentor a development team.
· Work with a cross functional team of designers, analysts and
architects teams throughout the bank to define and implement iOS and
Android technical strategy.
· Evaluate new technologies, vendors, and development methodologies.
· Ensure the iOS and Android platform is safe and secure, in
compliance with corporate risk and security standards
*CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
| **Fx:866.838.0907 | **WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.