*9to9 Software Solutions *is seeking for *Linux Admin* for 12+months
contract role with our client at *Sunnyvale, CA.*
*Job Title: Linux Admin*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration: 12+ Months Contract*
*Need **Only Locals *
*Mandatory Technical Skills *
· Excellent knowledge in Server administration
· Able to troubleshoot and fix hardware and OS related issues
· Basic knowledge on storage technologies (veritas volume manager
· Very good understanding of filesystems in unix
· good knowledge on jumpstarting/kickstarting of servers
· Good understanding on Solaris Containers
· Able to install and configure packages and patches on
· Knowledge of Scripting: Python & PERL
*Desirable Technical Skills *
· Basic Knowledge on all RAID levels.
· Basic knowledge on networking
· Shell scripting knowledge
· Monitoring software’s like nagios etc.
· Concepts about Cassandra DB
*Mandatory Functional Skills *
· Excellent communication skills
· Be a team player and should get involved in building servers
· Trouble shoot system related issues and get it fixed on time
· Desirable Functional Skills
· Ability to innovate and present new ideas/solutions
Technical Recruiter | 9to9 Software Solutions LLC
W: 203-678-8000 ext 202 | F: 855-929-SOFT
ki...@9to9soft.com | http://www.9to9soft.com
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.