*9to9 Software Solutions *is seeking for *Sr. System Engineer*  for
12+months contract role with our client at *Sunnyvale, CA.*

*Job Title: **Sr. System Engineer*

*Location: **Seattle, WA** or Burbank, CA.*

*Duration: 12+ Months Contract*

We are looking for a Sr. System Engineer for one of our fortune 500
clients. The role can be filled in *Seattle, WA* or *Burbank, CA.*
This is a long term contract opportunity with a possibility of converting
into perm with exellent benefits.

*SKILLS:* Python, Ruby, Shell Scripting, Java, DevOps, Dev Ops, Chef, F5,
TCP/IP, NetScaler, Nagios, Zenoss, JSP, ASP

*Qualifications (Must Haves):*

·         *7 years* of experience supporting and/or deploying
internet-based products or services

·         Intermediate to advanced *shell scripting* skills

·         Intermediate skills in* Ruby, Perl, Python* or other programming

·         Experience in configuring, deploying, and supporting web server
platforms including but not limited to*Varnish, Tomcat, Apache, PHP, Zend.*

·         *Detailed knowledge of* core internet and networking protocols
including, but not limited to *TCP/IP, DNS, and HTTP *

·         Exposure to configuration management frameworks such as *Chef,
Puppet, Ansible, CFEngine*

·         Experience with enterprise load balancers including *F5,
NetScaler *

·         Expertise in configuration and management of one or more
enterprise Operating Systems

·         Experience using monitoring platforms like *Nagios, Zenoss *

·         Exposure to *CDN* concepts and providers

·         Experience working with VCS like *GitHub, SVN *

·         Knowledge of *DevOps* and *Agile/Lean methodologies*

*Best Regards,*

Technical Recruiter | 9to9 Software Solutions LLC
W: 203-678-8000 ext 202 | F: 855-929-SOFT
ki...@9to9soft.com | http://www.9to9soft.com
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company