*Please share me a profile on :*
Hello Business partners there,
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
only Java EC/support is a full time position .with IGATE .
Other positions are contract basis for 6+months with TCS/JPMC.
*Max Vendor Rate*
Java, J2EE, Spring, iBatis, Oracle, Unix Scripts
1) Responsible for development in JAVA / J2EE
2) Strong Middle ware Experience in REST Web services
3) Strong Experience in Spring , Hibernate
4) Strong Experience in JMS / MQ
5) Experience in Database SQL Queries in Oracle
6) Experience in Tomcat or Weblogic or Web sphere
7) Experience in Maven, SVN, SOAP UI, Unix, XML , JDBC
8) Ability to work independently in Agile Methodology
1. Min 5+ years of IT experience.
2. Proficient Knowledge on JAVA, Web Services, Spring , Hibernate.
3. Strong written and oral communication skills
Senior J2EE developer
Able to interface with business analysts, architects and working knowledge
of SDLC and project management methodologies.
>Design large or complex projects involving application development,
migrations and enhancement to existing applications
>Responsible for detailed technical design and development of applications
using existing and emerging technology platforms.
>Assess and develop high level design requirements and incorporate them in
detailed design and process flow diagrams
>Assess detailed technical specifications against design requirements
>Ability to quickly understand the existing systems and debug the code
>Guide other developers on technical issues
>Perform coding and Unit testing work and deploy code into other
>Support the system testing and integration testing activities and closing
>Support the production rollout and validation activities
>Participate in code and documentation reviews for its correctness and
Java Prod Support
Around 7+ years of exp on Java,exadata,liferay exp with 2+ years in prod
• Troubleshoot and resolve production break/fix issues in a timely manner
• Perform Disaster Recovery, system upgrades and Maintenance activities.
• Perform System Health Checks, Monitor production batch processes
• Create change management incidences for production break fix and
• Participate in major release and associated code migration
Understanding of Liferay portal (6.1x),
• Oracle Exadata,
• Financial background in liquidity and risk,
• monitoring tools like AppDynamics and Geneos,
• HP service manager and ALM
• Fair Idea of Solaris and AIX
Mandatory technical skills:- Java 7, J2EE, Spring MVC 3, Rest services,
Apache CXF, Oracle SQL, Struts 1.x, RHEL 5.x
Core Java/J2EE, Swing, Hibernate
Must-have: Java, JEE, Swing, Hibernate
Nice to have: Camel, Vaadin/Google Web Toolkit
Some functional knowledge or exposure to use/application of BPMN Toolsets
like jBPM, Activiti
JAVA Developer with Gemfire Exp
• 7+ years of Java/J2EE Enterprise Web Development.
• Experience working with GEMFIRE.
• Ability to develop in all tiers (presentation, business, and database) of
• Deep hands-on experience with Spring framework and Object Oriented
methodology of design and development.
• Working experience with Hibernate including transaction management,
caching and performance tuning.
• Experience in writing Stored Procedures, functions, SQL queries and
backend programming using Oracle, SQL.
• Experience with testing frameworks like JUnit and mocking techniques.
Business Analyst – Informatica
1)Hands on and extensive experience with Informatica.
2)Interpret and deliver impactful plans that specify strategy and improve
data integration, data quality and data delivery in support of business
initiatives and roadmaps to achieve
3)Collaborate with end users, development staff and testing team to ensure
that prospective data architecture plans maximize the value of data across
4)Set standards for data management and conceive projects needed to
eliminate the gap between current state and future goals
5)Creates and communicates data warehouse design overviews and alternatives
to technical and business leadership in order to provide understanding of
data warehouse design direction
and to gain consensus support of the recommended design approach
6)Participate in the gathering of functional requirements and offer insight
in the functional design process
7)Works with IT and business partners to develop requirements for designing
the data warehouse architecture
8)Aligns with other team members to matrix information entities to business
capabilities, strategies and roadmaps, applications, security standards,
and the technology portfolio
9)Analyzes business intelligence data and makes recommendations for data
warehouse growth and integration for the enterprise
10)Designs models with a clear focus on data security
11)Ensures data are as accurate and consistent as possible and meet
organizational quality and integrity standards
12)Develops technical documentation, including requirements documentation,
data models, and data dictionaries
13)Assesses data extraction, report generation, and bugs appearing in
operations involving the data warehouse
14)Provides support and technical guidance to ensure architecture and
framework are aligned with BI application needs
15)Leads and consults on the implementation and integration of data
16)Ensures that the Data Warehouse Design aligns with our Enterprise
Architecture standards and technical application management standards, and
work with the Enterprise and Solution Architects, other Technical
and Business Partners to gain approval through our project process – even
if the solution deviates from our standards.
17)Reviews functional and technical specifications and validates
design/development specifications with technical development teams
18)Identifies and coordinates with stakeholder technical teams to ensure
the delivery of a holistic application design
19)Ensures data warehouse designs are aligned with application strategies
and identify opportunities, challenges, and migration roadmaps to support
20)Educate stakeholders of application architecture risks to influence
change that supports business and IT strategies
21)Collaborate to develop and present business cases for IT investment
strategy needed to support application architecture roadmap
22)Hands-on project and development work, as demanded by the project and
23)Participate in on-call rotation and perform other related duties as
ETL Developer - Informatica, UNIX, Greenplum, Hadoop
Hands on Experience with Informatica ETL Tool
Experience working with VLDB (very large databases)
Experience with Oracle PL/SQL or other RDBMS
Experience with SQL Server
Working Knowledge of Unit Testing.
Experience with UNIX / LINUX (Preferably Red Hat)
Proven experience in data profiling and analysis
Proven experience with data cleansing
Working knowledge of relational data structures / models / relationships
Experience with IDE, IDQ, or IIR is a plus
UNIX Shell Scripting for Data Movement is a plus. – Building BI reports via
OBIEE or BO is a plus
QA Delivery Owner
The candidate needs to have Agile Testing, mobile testing platforms,
Selenium automation along with some management experience. This is not a
regular automation analyst / test analyst role.
SAP BW Prod Support
• 5 plus years of experience in support of operational environments that
execute on a daily basis (i.e., daily refresh at minimum); with knowledge
and / or understanding of ITIL methodology and effective operations
governance methods and processes. Exposure to HANA would be a plus.
• 4+ years of SAP Business Warehouse Experience
• 2+ years of UNIX experience
• 2+ years SQL experience
• 1-3+ years of SharePoint
• Preferred - Solid understanding in key aspects of constructing,
delivering, and supporting business Intelligence, data warehouses, data
marts systems, and core enterprise applications. Basic knowledge of
workload automation tools such as Control-M or Autosys.
• Experience in working with on shore / off shore operations / support Teams
Experience with SOA Test automation tool (CA LISA)
Experience with test management tools such as Quality Center/ALM or similar
Good oral and written communication skills in English
Good understanding of web services, SOA concepts
Experience in setting up Virtualization projects
Good understanding on OOPs Concepts
Working experience in Core Java will be beneficial
Strong Progress skillset with Webspeed experience and experience with UNIX,
Good communication skills
Co ordinating with other teams
This position is required by our client IGATE and need only GC/USC for full
time role :
• Over all Experience: 5 Years
• Project Type: L2 Production support
• L2 level support & on call support for P1/P0 issues via pager/cell phone
24 hours a day
• Complete applications break fix changes as per defined standards
• Prepare reports and status updates
• Experience in support projects will be added advantage
• Strong analytical, Problem solving skills
• Good communication, Highly dedicated and should take complete ownership
• Fast learner, adaptable and flexible
• Experience in support projects will be added advantage
ORACLE EXPERIENCE : 2-3 years of experience, UNIX SHELL SCRIPTING : 2-3
years of experience , JAVA: 4-5 years of experience , JSF/Spring - 2-3
years of experience, Informatica : 1 year experience,
Apache/Tomcat/Weblogic : 2-3 years of experience, Linux/sun Solaris : 2-3
years’ experience, Appworx : 1 year experience.
Salary is open
*I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.