*Please share me a profile on :*
Hello business partners there
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant with *desired skill set*
If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: **Java/J2EE Middleware Developer / PEGA Developer / Data Modeler*
*Location: **Wilmington, DE/ Jersey City, NJ *
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 6+ months contract *
*Client : TCS/JPMC*
*Rate : find below*
*Job Description : *
Max Vendor Rate
Experience in designing/developing custom Java web applications for
Content Management (FileNet P8 5.x).
• Experience in developing web applications using SPRING/SPRING MVC
• Experience with Java Servlets, JSP, and JSTL tags.
• Experience in designing/developing document classes, and Work
Flows in FileNet P8 5.x
• Experience in developing application for WebSphere application
• SVN or any Source Management experience required.
Nice to have
• Working knowledge of FileNet Enterprise Manager, Workplace XT,
Workplace and ICN.
• Experience in developing content Management solutions using ICN.
• Experience with Web Services using SOAP and/or REST.
• Experience in working with Maven and Eclipse.
• Knowledge of Relational Databases, preferably Oracle.
• Experience in developing Rich Internet Applications using
frameworks like Ajax and JSON.
• Experience in one of Java script frameworks like DOJO.
• Working experience in Object Oriented Design concepts and UML
Design use case driven approach
• Experience with test-driven development using xUnit (JUNIT,
Java MW Architect ( for CCB MW )
Experience Level: Overall 10+ years with at least 3 years as Architect
• Strong experience in designing web-based GUI using JSPs, HTML, Java
Script, CSS, Ajax Framework, Spring MVC and other tag libraries.
• Experience with JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Spring Framework, Struts, JSF, Axis2
• Experience with testing frameworks like junit and experience with mocking
• Experience with debugging, profiling and performance tuning web
• Extensive knowledge and experience with some of the industry standard
J2EE application servers like Tomcat, Web Sphere and WebLogic
• Hand on exp in Oracle 10G or higher /MS SQL Server 2005/2008(should be
able to write sp/functions, at least 2-3 years)
• Good Knowledge on ORM Framework MyBatis/IBatis, Hibernate
• Ability to develop in all tiers (presentation, business, and database) of
• Experience in designing the GUI using JSPs, HTML, Java Script, CSS, Dojo
Ajax Framework, Spring MVC and other tag libraries.
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
6+ years of Hands-on working experience with full lifecycle application
• Senior (3 + years ) and Mid (2+) years of Hands-on experience with
Application development Experience in following areas:
• Programming skills in Java, Spring, maven, shell scripting, Hibernate/
Ibatis, strong with SQL.
• 3+ years of Hands-on working experience with high performance Web
application development using Java Core, JEE/EJB/MDB, multi-threading and
• Experience in creating and consuming RESTful and SOAP based web services
• Knowledge of software/UI patterns regarding the consumption of
synchronous and asynchronous web services
• Unit Test, Secure and Deploy the applications to Application containers
• Test infected attitude, SOAP UI testing experience
• Experience with mobile Android / ioS Development / security / SSL
implementations/ HTML5 / CSS3 helpful.
Jersey City, NJ
8-10 years in Information Technology with expertise in data modeling and
data analysis for Data Warehouse development.
• Delivering logical/physical data model (Dimensional & Relational)
concepts like Star-Schema Modeling, Snowflake Schema Modeling, Fact and
Dimension tables modeling using Erwin
• Perform data analysis on source system data for documenting source to
target mapping and transformation rules
• Defining data dictionary & metadata management
• Work closely with the Business Analysts and project team to understand
the business needs and data flow in/out
• Experience in writing SQL queries and optimizing the queries in Teradata
, Oracle and SQL Server
• Strong written and oral communications skills
•Very Large Data Warehouse System Experience
• Financial Service Background Experience
Java/J2EE Middleware Developer
1) Responsible for development in JAVA / J2EE
2) Strong Middle ware Experience in REST Web services
3) Strong Experience in Spring , Hibernate
4) Strong Experience in JMS / MQ
5) Experience in Database SQL Queries in Oracle
6) Experience in Tomcat or Weblogic or Web sphere
7) Experience in Maven, SVN, SOAP UI, Unix, XML , JDBC
8) Ability to work independently in Agile Methodology
1. Min 5+ years of IT experience.
2. Proficient Knowledge on JAVA, Web Services, Spring , Hibernate.
3. Strong written and oral communication skills
7 plus years IT experience with minimum 3-5 years hands on development
experience with Pega PRPC, BPM in large corporate environment.
• Experience is using & building PRPC frameworks for reuse, using Pega
Connectors & Services for integration, PRPC tools PAL, Tracer, Security
Model, Access Groups, UI Portals, Log Analyzer, PRPC Multi-node
architecture and caching.
• Experience in PRPC configuration and customization
• Working knowledge of Oracle database
• Experience developing and implementing governance and best practices for
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Great team player and
willing to work in an agile setting.
*I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.