We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Position: Capacity Planning Analyst*
*Location:* *Cumberland, RI*
*Duration: 6 month+*
• Experience with Sizing & Capacity Analysis/Planning of Enterprise IT
Systems using tools and/or statistical models.
• Understanding of System and Application Architecture in large-scale
multi-tier enterprise IT systems.
• Knowledge of Statistical Data Analysis techniques and Modeling for
capacity estimation and projections
• Basic understanding of Application & System Performance engineering
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Basic knowledge performance monitoring tool(s)
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented,
collaborative environment is essential.
*Roles and responsibility *
• Capacity Analysis of the existing system and environment including, but
not limited to
- System & Infrastructure Sizing for Business Workloads
- Capacity Planning for Infrastructure sizing for Business Growth
- Understanding Business Workload and System Architecture
• Observing and analyzing system and application performance and reporting
trends and anomalies.
*Wasim AhmedUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 Phone: 614-495-9222 ext 494Fax: 1-866-764-1148
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.