Hi Associate,

We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.

*Job Title: Data Modeler/Data Architect*

*Location: Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration : 6 months +*

We need a senior Data Modeler with the most of below skills and tools

1 Tabular data modeling

2. Power view

3 share point

4 power house

Experience (Years)  6-8

*Essential Skills  Job responsibilities: *

Candidate would be responsible for assessment of the data from multiple
source systems upstream to the data warehouse. Candidate would identify the
source data for the data warehouse and validation of the data once the data
warehouse has been built. Candidate should have knowledge and expertise in
data structures and data analysis at large scale. Candidate should have
working experience in the data warehouse analysis/development effort and
should be able to learn fast on the job and possess good communication
skill. Looking for long term commitment to the project here in Minneapolis.
Should be able to start immediately. Technical component with in the
project include - Oracle - Informatica - SQL database - High to Complex SQL
coding and analysis - MsAccess

*Thanks *

*Wasim AhmedUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 Phone:  614-495-9222 ext 494Fax: 1-866-764-1148
**wasimah...@usgrpinc.com
<wasimah...@usgrpinc.com>*
 *www.usgrpinc.com* <http://www.usgrpinc.com/>