*Please share me a profile on :*
Hello business partners there
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: **Solutions Architect (Supply Chain) *
*Location: **Chicago, IL*
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 6+ months contract *
*Client : TCS*
*Rate : $ 68/hr on c2c*
*Job Description :*
Solutions Architect (Supply Chain)
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills
Solutions Architect is responsible to design and build reliable, scalable
systems, develop database solution. Should have broad and deep
understanding of complexities, nuances and practical applicability of
application frameworks in J2EE/.NET, Workflow, ESB, Integration Hubs/Bus,
Virtualization, Security, infrastructure optimizations, OS rationalization
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• 10+ years of extensive software development experience / Extensive .Net
• Experience with scalable and highly available distributed systems
• Object oriented analysis and design
• Solid understanding of design patterns and SOLID principles
• LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework, NHibernate or other OR/M
• Experience with Mainframe and enterprise technologies.
• C#, and .Net Experience
• Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
• Experience with Service Oriented Architecture
• Experience with concurrent development source control and continuous
• Passion for technology and knowledge
• Support and maintenance of existing systems
• Unit testing and mocking (NUnit and MoQ) are pluses
Roles and responsibility
Responsibilities of the Solutions Architect:
• Create a system/application framework based on the process flow and
initial requirement and current/future client's IT environment.
• Identify/Recommend/create technology stack to be used for the integrated
Promo Forecasting Tool and develop proposed technology approach.
• Produce a detailed functional design document to match the requirements
and that would be the key. This can be later use by the technical team to
do detailed design.
• Provide a realistic estimate for the timeline and technical
resources/developers needed to deliver the solution within the targeted
• Design systems, applications, and infrastructure to help drive the design
and development projects
• Lead a small and agile team to design and build reliable enterprise grade
software systems and enhancement based on Microsoft .NET development stack
• Responsible for the design, development, testing, and support of a suite
of applications ranging from legacy mainframe, web applications, windows
services, JDA and other clients based solution which enable the client to
operate more efficiently
• Translate technical concepts and patterns into business benefits for
management and executives
• Advise business on architectures, patterns, and strategies for making
optimal changes to client’s current technology infrastructure.
• Experience in managing both onsite and offshore developers in deliver the
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills
- Integration Experience in Enterprise ERP Deployments will be a plus -
ranging from JDA implementations to COTS (Commercial off the Shelf)
packages and legacy mainframe integrations (CICS/MVS, AS/400).
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management
Total experience in required skill (years)
~15 -18 years
Pay Rate per hour (payable to vendor)
~ 6 months
*I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.