Hope you are doing well.
I would like to check your interest & availability for below mention
position. If you are interested kindly reply me back with your updated
resume, contact details & best time to reach you.
*Position: SQL Database Administrator*
*Location: Southfield, MI*
*Contract: 6 month CT*
This position is for a well-rounded IT person who will responsible for
maintaining SQL Server 2012 databases and programming using SQL Server. It
is preferred for this position that the individual have ASP.NET and VB
skills. This well versed IT person will meet regularly with Senior
Management and departmental staff to determine needs and receive assignment
details. Must be able to gather information, formulate requirements,
execute technical solutions, present to business, and be familiar with
system development life cycle methodology.
*Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities*
- Database Enhancing, Optimizing and Tuning
- Database Maintenance, Index defragmentation, database integrity
checks, capacity shortages, updating stats
- Verification of proper backup and restores
- Installation and configuration settings
- System and performance monitoring
- SQL code reviews, table and index creation recommendations
- Security review and recommendations
- Create, write and update custom reports using Access VBA from a MS SQL
Server 2012 database for the business, as requested
- Creating and altering SQL stored procedures, functions, views,
triggers, T-SQL, cursors and other SQL database objects that assist in the
implementation of business logic and data flows through application
- Monitoring and troubleshooting SQL jobs and integration services
- Assisting with database maintenance tasks
- Supporting the business and the helpdesk on issues as required
- On-call support
*The ideal candidate would also meet the following requirements:*
- Creates and maintains detailed documentation around technical
- Effectively manages customer and management expectations.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve system issues and errors
- Broad technical interest, flexibility, professionalism and initiative
- Excellent communication skills; works well in a team environment
- Ability to learn new technical skills easily
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
*Waiting for your response…*
978-558-4666 EXT 101
8875 Hidden River Parkway
Tampa, FL 33637
DISCLAIMER: This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, use or distribution of the information contained herein is
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and any
attachments. You may reply and send an email with "Remove" in the subject
line in order to discontinue communication.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.