Hope you are doing good.
This is Prashant Kumar from Technology Resource Group Inc.
I am reaching you out for the below role.
Please find below the job description and let me know your available
*Please share resumes at prashant.ku...@tresourceinc.com
*Title:- Oracle Database Developer *
*Location:- Columbia, SC*
*Interview Mode:- Phone or Skype. *
*Duration:- 12 Months*
The Replacement Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) project is
one of the largest IT projects for the Client. It is a multi-year effort to
replace the State’s aging MMIS, eligibility system, and related
applications with a modern, service oriented architecture based system. The
Client is planning a multi-vendor approach, which will demand exceptionally
high quality team members.
*DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:*
The MMIS ORACLE PL/SQL developer is responsible for scoping, designing,
developing, and maintaining Oracle 12c database objects including package
and package bodies, triggers. The candidate will work in a dynamic
environment with strong personalities and will need to be just as
assertive. Work on this project includes working with a data model that is
still changing and will need to work with the data modeler to identify and
*Duties and Responsibilities include:*
• Work with a development team composed of non-database developers to
provide any needed interface routines.
• Support database operations and work closely with application and
infrastructure group for MMIS Replacement initiatives.
• Provide formal and/or information training in DBMS administration and
maintenance, database design, analysis, and management.
• Contribute to service design for a service oriented architecture
• Ensure ORACLE database security, managing access to PII and PHI
• Database planning, scaling, and capacity planning activities
• Database design, index creation, database optimization, and performance
• Design and implement new data models, tables, and schemas to support new
functionality as the business demands, and enforce data integrity
• Support the database application programming activities of the
• Work with developers to move test code into production
• Develop PL/SQL stored procedures to support applications
• Knowledge and experience with database maintenance
• Data Warehousing experience (desired, but not required)
• Excellent written and oral communications skills with demonstrated
commitment to production of high quality documentation
• Professional demeanor and strong work ethic
• Self-starter personality requiring minimal supervision
• Demonstrated commitment to providing excellent customer service
• PL/SQL: Triggers, Packages, Procedures, Functions, anonymous blocks, etc.
• IDE’s; SQL Plus, TOAD, SQL Developer
• Oracle database 12c
• Basic database design, database optimization, and performance tuning.
• Linux (RedHat/Oracle)
• Experience with software development life-cycles (SDLC).
• Written and oral communication skills
• Basic database management and administration
• Aversion to Cartesian/cross joins and poorly written queries
• ORACLE database architecture
• Conviction of principles
• Communication and feedback
*PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):*
• Data modeling
• Experience in a healthcare insurance environment (Medicaid preferred).
• Oracle or SQL certification
• Experience in the design and application of service-oriented
• Experience with EDI transactions related to the health insurance industry.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or another related
field is required.
5+ years of ORACLE Pl/SQL experience
5+ years of experience working with development teams
Exposure to ITIL / ITSM / Managed Services / DevOps / SOA operational models
Thanks and Regards,
*Prashant Kumar* | Technical Recruiter
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Direct No.: 408-709-1760 Ext. (871)
prashant.ku...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.