Please find the *Urgent **Direct Internal Client* requirement details below
and let me know if you have any *consultants*.
Send me profiles at *vam...@veear.com <vam...@veear.com>*
*Title : Hadoop Administrator Location
: Santa Clara, CA Duration : Contract to Hire Position
Our client, the leading provider of online marketing software and services
to the restaurant industry, is seeking an experienced Hadoop Infrastructure
Administrator to join their outstanding software development team at Santa
Clara, CA. The person will be responsible for implementation and ongoing
maintenance of Hadoop Big Data Infrastructure. The candidate will work
within a team and will interact daily with Engineers, Data Analysts, BI
Engineers, and Services Team. The QA Engineer will need strong analytical
and organizational skills and strictest attention to details. Successful
candidate will adhere to established standards and provide input to develop
new standards as needed.
The Hadoop Administrator must be able to work with independently with
minimum supervision, have strong communication skills, be self-driven, and
an effective team player.
· Responsible for implementation and ongoing administration of
· Cluster maintenance including Administrating, monitoring,
tuning and troubleshooting.
· Design, implement and maintain security, Data capacity and
node forecasting and planning.
· Providing hardware architectural guidance, planning and
estimating cluster capacity, and creating roadmaps for Hadoop cluster
· Closely working with the Engineering, infrastructure, network,
database, and business intelligence teams to ensure availability.
· BS in Computer Science or related area
· 7-10 years of system administration, networking and
· 3+ years of experience in Hadoop, NoSQL infrastructure
administration preferably MapR distribution.
· Manage extracting, loading and transforming data in and out
of Hadoop, primarily using Hive, Sqoop, and distcp.
· Proficiency with Shell scripts and administration tools
· Experience with deployment tools like Puppet, Chef, and
· Familiarity with YARN, HIVE, Pig, Sqoop, HBase, Spark, Kafka
· On-call Production support experience.
· Proficiency with agile or lean development practices
· Excellent technical and organizational skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Work independently with minimal supervision
*Top 4 skill sets / technologies in the ideal candidate:*
· 1. Cloud Infrastructure Managment, SAAS
· 2. Hadoop Infrastructure administration
· 3. Experience working in an Agile environment
· 4. Hadoop/HBase/Hive/Spark/Tableau/Kafka/
*Technologies that we use include:*
* Tableau Integration
*Thanks and Regards*
*Veear Projects Inc*
4695 Chabot Drive, Suite 200 Pleasanton, CA 94588
*Ph. **925-262-9196* <925-289-2098>* ||** Fax: 925-558-2701 <925-558-2701>*
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.