Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent multiple job requirements and let me know if
you have any available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com and you can reach me at +1
315 314 3234.
*(1)ETL developer with healthcare exp*
*Duration (months):* +3 Months
*Location:* Cambridge, MA
*All candidates must submit their work authorization, photo id and
*Mandatory Skills *
· Oracle with Linux
· BO Data Integrator. Experience in building Operational Data Store
(ODS), Data Marts etc
· ETL solutions using Kettle Pentaho Or any other ETL tools like
Oracle Warehouse Builder, DataStage etc.
· Must have worked on Healthcare domain in recent experience.
· Knowledge of java & web services.
*Job Responsibilities *
· Very hands on Lead position
· Design ETL process (by detail code, data and process analysis)
· Responsible for developing and testing ETL routines
· Package configuration and deployment, simple and complex
transformation, variables, VB scripting, database and file-based data
source handling, exception and error handling, etc.
· Responsible for performance tuning
· Strong debugging skills with the ability to identify the root
cause of the issues
· Handling XML/TXT files for loading
· Having an experience of managing small team as a lead
· Able to articulate and define the data processes as part of the
· Good Inter personal skills and articulate to the senior
management as required
· Should have good experience in planning and following good change
control process. Identify the gaps in the general process and improve them
· Should work independently and willing to go extra length to nail
down the data related issues
· Should have previous experience in streamlining the data load
processes and able see the improvements implemented
· Come up with best practices.
*(2)Position: ETL Datastage Engineer with healthcare exp*
*Location: Darien, IL *
*Duration: 12+ months*
*Mandatory Skills: *
1. Total IT Experience of 10+ Years.
2. Extremely strong Healthcare Domain knowledge. Work experience in
Hospitals / Medication Centers.
3. Experience in Datastage 8.1 or above and multiple stages.
4. Experience in Datastage UNIX commands.
5. Very good hands-on technical knowledge of Netezza, SQL, Cognos
6. Knowledge of data parallelism, performance tuning concepts and best
design practices in Datastage.
7. Solid experience in analyzing query performance issues and modifying
data structures or application code to remedy performance problems.
8. Strong understanding of Data Warehousing concepts as well as relational
and dimensional data models and Data Architecture.
9. Ability to communicate and document technical implementation
thoughts/concepts and models.
*Job Responsibilities not limited to:- *
1. Develop ETL processes and data mappings/interfaces for source systems to
2. To understand the ETL development activities, and complete them.
3. Ensure the activities are completed as per done definition with
substantial code reviews and testing.
4. Maintain, enhance, and optimize DataStage jobs.
5. Ensure regular work reviews & supporting test units are being generated
and rework is reduced significantly.
*(3)Microstrategy Developer with healthcare exp*
*Location:* Franklin, TN
*Duration: -* +6 Month
*All Candidates must submit their work authorization, photo id and
· 6+ years of hands-on development experience with the
MicroStrategy (MSTR) tool suite (i.e., Desktop, Web, Mobile, etc)
· Experience working with the client on gathering requirements and
building a BI solution using the MicroStrategy 9 BI platform
· Strong SQL skills a must
· Dynamic Dashboard development experience a plus
· Experience delivering a MSTR project from start to finish.
· Direct experience schema objects development and building reports
· Experience installing, configuring and administering
· Must demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills and
must possess excellent communication skills and experience working directly
· Experience in the requirements, analysis, design, code, and test
phases of BI consulting engagements
· Microsoft BI (SSIS), Healthcare knowledge
· Functioning as a core Analyst/Senior Developer on a team of
experienced MicroStrategy developers creating advanced reports and dynamic
dashboards that fulfill information requests for key stakeholders.
· Helping to administer and optimize the solution to best meet the
performance objectives of the client.
· Participating in team and client meetings, facilitate gathering
of requirements, and designing MSTR-based solutions.
· Ensuring the overall quality and accuracy of the analytics
developed and meeting assigned deliverables.
· Participating in solutions improvement processes and increasing
the use of MSTR as the information solution of choice.
*(4) Automation Test Engineer with healthcare exp*
*Location: -* San Ramon, CA
*Mandatory Skills *
· Experience working with Scrum methodology as part of an agile team
· Good communication – both oral and written
· Good understanding of JBehave framework
· Experience with Selenium
*Desired Skills *
· 5+ years of IT experience with 3+ years experience in automation
· Demonstrated experience building automation solutions with
· Experience with SOA and system integration concepts.
· Experience with test automation for web services (REST)
· Experience with Continuous Integration frameworks and familiarity
with - two or more of the following: Jenkins, Maven, Git, Subversion,
Grunt, - Electric Commander.
· Experience with automation in an Agile development environment.
*Job Responsibilities *
· Apply software quality assurance experience to design, influence
and drive quality and testability of software.
· Author or assist with test automation test strategy/plans
considering multiple systems under test, both guest and team-member
facing, as well as backend processes.
· Integrate automation strategies/plans with agile development
practices and processes.
· Perform test automation analysis and design.
· Perform automation estimates.
· Build and maintain test automation stubs/harnesses and frameworks
considering multiple systems under test.
· Participate in code creation, testing, and enhancement activities.
· Identify and prepare test automation data.
· Execute/maintain test automation scripts per test cycle
· Identify, log, and follow-up on all defects encountered.
· Perform additional system testing-related activities, as required.
· Communicate status and progress of testing activities to
development team and stakeholders.
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.