Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent multiple job requirements and let me know if
you have any available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com and you can reach me at +1
315 314 3234.
*(1).Net Developer with Healthcare experience *
*Location:* Nashville, TN
*Duration:* 6+ Months
· 6-7 years of experience C#, ASP.NET, MVC, with .NET 3.5, Ajax /
JQUERY, WCF, ASP.Net Web Forms, Dependency Injection, Good Communication
and analytic skills.
*(2) Quick Test Professional*
- Minimum 3 year in HP - UFT test automation (HP QTP)
- Telecom experience a big plus, but not mandatory
- Good communication skill
- Experience in customer interaction is must
(3) *Senior DevOps Engineer*
*Location:* Washington DC
*Duration:* 1 year
Working on platform to support engineers in building and provisioning
multi-tier applications throughout the application life cycle, from
development, to test and into production and provides an ecosystem of
developer, devOps and support friendly tools, such as capabilities to
debug, monitor and scale the platform applications.
· Owns all technical aspects of platform configuration and its automation
· Performs hands-on architecture, design and development of multi-tenant
· Functions as senior member of an agile team and helps drive consistent
· Develops deep understanding of tie-ins with other systems and platforms
· Writes code and unit tests, works on API specs, automation, and conducts
code reviews and testing
· Identifies opportunities to adopt innovative technologies
· Provides continuous support for ongoing application availability
· Works closely with product owners on feature sets that impact multiple
platforms and products
· Works with product owners to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and
managing a list of technical requirements based on industry trends, new
technologies, known defects, and issues
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the
successful completion of a background verification check, subject to
applicable laws and regulations.
·3+ years of Linux administration, ideally RedHat or CentOS and their
virtualization and experience working with Continuous integration.
·3+ years of configuration management, ideally Puppet, Chef, Salt or
·Good familiarity with TCP/IP protocols and managing of web applications
·Experience with distributed systems and their ability to scale.
·Experience with Security and threat detection tools
·Experience with hosted monitoring solutions, such as Sensu or Dynatrace.
·Experience with Docker and/or Vagrant
·Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and to
·Ability to think abstractly and deal with problems
·Ability to enable business capabilities through innovation
·Looks proactively beyond the obvious for continuous improvement
·Demonstrated willingness to learn new technologies, and takes pride in how
fast they develop working software
·Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, computer engineering,
or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience, is preferred
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.