Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent multiple job requirements and let me know if
you have any available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com and you can reach me at +1
315 314 3234.
*(1)ETL developer with healthcare (hospital) exp*
*Duration (months):* +3 Months
*Location:* Cambridge, MA
*All candidates must submit their work authorization, photo id and
*Mandatory Skills *
· Oracle with Linux
· BO Data Integrator. Experience in building Operational Data Store
(ODS), Data Marts etc
· ETL solutions using Kettle Pentaho Or any other ETL tools like
Oracle Warehouse Builder, DataStage etc.
· Must have worked on Healthcare domain in recent experience.
· Knowledge of java & web services.
*Job Responsibilities *
· Very hands on Lead position
· Design ETL process (by detail code, data and process analysis)
· Responsible for developing and testing ETL routines
· Package configuration and deployment, simple and complex
transformation, variables, VB scripting, database and file-based data
source handling, exception and error handling, etc.
· Responsible for performance tuning
· Strong debugging skills with the ability to identify the root
cause of the issues
· Handling XML/TXT files for loading
· Having an experience of managing small team as a lead
· Able to articulate and define the data processes as part of the
· Good Inter personal skills and articulate to the senior
management as required
· Should have good experience in planning and following good change
control process. Identify the gaps in the general process and improve them
· Should work independently and willing to go extra length to nail
down the data related issues
· Should have previous experience in streamlining the data load
processes and able see the improvements implemented
· Come up with best practices.
*(2)Position: ETL Datastage Engineer with healthcare (hospital) exp*
*Location: Darien, IL *
*Duration: 12+ months*
*Mandatory Skills: *
1. Total IT Experience of 10+ Years.
2. Extremely strong Healthcare Domain knowledge. Work experience in
Hospitals / Medication Centers.
3. Experience in Datastage 8.1 or above and multiple stages.
4. Experience in Datastage UNIX commands.
5. Very good hands-on technical knowledge of Netezza, SQL, Cognos
6. Knowledge of data parallelism, performance tuning concepts and best
design practices in Datastage.
7. Solid experience in analyzing query performance issues and modifying
data structures or application code to remedy performance problems.
8. Strong understanding of Data Warehousing concepts as well as relational
and dimensional data models and Data Architecture.
9. Ability to communicate and document technical implementation
thoughts/concepts and models.
*Job Responsibilities not limited to:- *
1. Develop ETL processes and data mappings/interfaces for source systems to
2. To understand the ETL development activities, and complete them.
3. Ensure the activities are completed as per done definition with
substantial code reviews and testing.
4. Maintain, enhance, and optimize DataStage jobs.
5. Ensure regular work reviews & supporting test units are being generated
and rework is reduced significantly.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Phone: +1 315-314-3234 | Email: atu...@directionstaff.com
Web: http://www.DirectionStaff.com <http://www.directionstaff.com/> |
Intellectual Capital Experts
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.