We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
* F5 Admin/ EngineerLocation: Dublin, OH (F2F interview)*
*Duration: 6 month+ contract*
(1) Level 3 Build/Support Engineer staff augmentation
The Candidate for this position must have an understanding of load
balancing strategies/ techniques, expertise in application switching /
traffic management, knowledge of persistence and SSL certificates and
troubleshooting methodologies. A general understanding of HTTP/HTTPS
and the ability to perform and analyze packet captures to assist in
identifying issues and recommend solutions.
- Implement F5 HA configurations, sync groups, and clusters, VIPs, pools,
profiles and monitors
- A strong understanding of F5 iRules (F5’s TCL scripting language) enabling
customization of application load balancing solutions through the control
direct manipulation of the application traffic.
- Expertise in application switching and traffic management, deep
Knowledge of application requirements (such as persistence), understand SSL
offload and implementation of SSL certificate and Key.
- A strong understanding in F5 Viprion products and virtualization
- Knowledge of F5 LTM and GTM hardware platforms including engineering
design and deployment implementation guidelines
- Candidate must have admin experience with F5 configuration CLI including
both BigPipe and Traffic Management Shell (TMSH)
- Knowledgeable of F5 system logging event types and logging levels
- Experienced in VIP creation, certificate updates, SSL profile creation,
pool creation and pool member modification
- Understanding of F5 GTM solutions, including WideIP and Pool Load
Balancing Methods, probers and monitors
- Experience with advanced health checks within LTM
- The ability to engage and influence team members as well as people
external to the team.
- High level understanding of multi-tiered application traffic flow, server
load balancing, global load balancing, and routing.
-Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability
to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences,
as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
- Experience with F5 technologies (LTM, GTM, V9, V10, V11)
-F5 Technology Specialist or F5 Certified BIP-IP Administrator or Solution
Expert Level Certification
*Wasim AhmedUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 Phone: 614-588-8477Fax: 1-866-764-1148 *
*To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the
the subject line, or click*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.