Please find the *Direct Internal Client *requirement details below and let
me know if you have any *consultants*.
Send me profiles at *vam...@veear.com <vam...@veear.com>*
***ONLY LOCALS PREFERRED***
***Immediate Interview with the Client / Slots Available with us***
*Title : .Net Developer Location :
Irvine, CA Duration : 12 Months + *
*Interview : Face to Face (Single round)*
• Bachelor degree required in Computer Science or related field
• 5-10 years of software design and development experience with Microsoft
.NET Framework and SQL Server/Oracle
• Software design and development of enterprise applications using: ASP.NET,
C# and/or VB.NET, ASP.NET Webforms and MVC, SQL Server, Oracle, Web
services (WCF and/or RESTful services), Web technologies (HTML, CSS,
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, TFS (or other source
control), Unit Testing, LINQ, MVVM frameworks (Knockout JS, Angular JS,
etc.) is desired
• Ability to work independently and/or collaboratively within a diverse
team environment to clearly and concisely articulate impacts and
alternatives and advise on preferred solutions
• Develop/maintain effective relationships with peers and stakeholders
• Team player with the ability to work independently
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Thanks and Regards*
*Veear Projects Inc*
4695 Chabot Drive, Suite 200 Pleasanton, CA 94588
*Ph. **925-262-9196* <925-289-2098>* ||** Fax: 925-558-2701 <925-558-2701>*
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.