Hope you are doing good !!
Please go though the requirement an let me know if you are Comfortable or
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with Update resume for vija...@avanitechsolutions.com
*Title: QA Lead*
*Location: Cincinnati, OH*
*Duration: 12+ Months*
*Top Desired Skills: QA Lead, Selenium, Jira, Quality Center*
The QA Lead is responsible for quality and test related process execution
with high impact to the business. This includes providing feedback on
artifacts developed during requirements and analysis phase within client
projects; authoring test plans and test cases; and performing / leading
test execution for both project and support related activities. The QA
lead is responsible for leading a team of test professionals, located
locally or remotely in the US or India. The QA lead is responsible for
coordinating all phases of testing: system integration testing, system
testing, end to end testing, performance testing, security testing.
Testing can be manual or automated (Selenium Web Driver preferred). The
Kroger QA lead should be familiar with the Agile Methodology as well as be
familiar with Automation technologies.
· *4+ years of relevant QA Lead experience*
· *Experience with Selenium*
· *Experience in Agile methodology *
· *Experience using Quality Center/ ALM and Jira*
The QA lead is responsible for coordinating all phases of testing: system
integration testing, system testing, end to end testing, performance
testing, security testing.
· Testing can be manual or automated (Selenium Web Driver).
· Create QA Task List
· Set up metrics and reporting structure for project
· Develop or oversee the development of test activities estimates,
resource plans, costs, benefits, and timelines for projects.
· Complete risk and impact assessment for requests and ensure
quality and a timely delivery of all projects.
· Identify training needs
· Identify test environment needs
· Define and Create a Defect Tracking Process / Procedure
· Create Test Plan
· Perform and/or Oversee Test Case Development
· Manage the day-to-day activities of a group of testers to
complete project and support related activities. Delegate assignments to
staff members as a part of this process.
· Ensure Test Case reviews with stakeholders are being held as
· Verify Proper Configuration of Tools
· Formally accept application for testing.
· Coordinate Test Execution.
· Conduct Defect Triage meetings as appropriate.
· Identify opportunity for “shift to the left” unit testing
· Identify opportunity for automation.
· Monitor/review automated script creation.
· Ensure adherence to automation frameworks.
· Coordinate other types of testing (SOA testing, performance
testing), where necessary.
· Update Project List Activities for Project Management
· Develop, track, analyze, and communicate test-related metrics to
· Keep Management, Project Managers and stakeholders informed of
current state of quality and test progress against pilot / production
· Ensure completion of all deliverables within schedule, budget and
· Formally certify application for pilot.
· Monitor Pilot
· Conduct Root Cause Analysis and identify and implement process
· Perform functional manual application testing, quality
· Assess quality and test process maturity level and assist in
defining strategy to implement best practices.
· Ensure that projects follow prescribed software development life
· Provide leadership to quality engineers, with complete
responsibility and accountability for delivery of project tasks assigned to
the QA team.
· Identify and lead implementation of software quality metrics that
results in improvement initiatives.
· Develop and maintain good relationships with project team.
· Manage test services for support activity and works with release
management to assure product release quality
· Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, reduce
support, decrease turnaround times, and streamline work processes.
· Provide coaching, education, and career development for QA team.
· Continuously work to increase technical knowledge through
self-study and classroom training.
*Additional notes from the hiring manager:*
· QA Lead will be managing smaller teams of 3 to 5 testers
· QA effort across 2-3 concurrent projects
· Most of these projects will involve 3rd party software and
ensuring the vendor is meeting Kroger standards for their test effort(s)
· The lead will be coordinating our internal effort to conduct
integration testing and end-to-end testing, especially testing through our
web service layer.
· Test case management will be in QC
· User stories (agile)
· Defects will be handled in Jira
· Functional automation will be done in Selenium Web Driver/Java.
Thanks & Regards
*Vijay D *| IT Recruiter
Mobile: +1-585-643-1768 | Fax: +1- 585-285-4133
email: vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <00...@avanitechsolutions.com> |
Yahoo: vijjuvijay48 | Gtalk: vijjuvijay48
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.