Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find below the urgent job requirement and let me know if you have
any available consultant for the same.

Please share resume at and you can reach me at +1
315 314 3234.

*Sr QTP Automation Engineer*

*Duration: *6 months

*Location: *Barrington, IL

*Rate:* $42/hr on C2C

*Mandatory Skills: *

·         QTP automation (8 year experience)

*Job Responsibilities*:

·         QTP automation

·         Understanding requirements

·         Collaboration with customer engg folks to understand priorities,
raising reviews, follow-up, proactive interaction with customer to tweak
and execute project plan

Do mention the following details about your candidate along with their
updated resume, Visa copy and degree copy; that stands mandatory for any
submittal of yours. Required skills mentioned in the table below are
mandatory and profiles missing out on those would not be considered.

*Please fill the following detail:*

Legal Name:
Skype ID:
Contact #
Email ID:
Work authorization:
Current Location:
Notice Period to join the project:
Current Organization / Client:
willing to Relocate anywhere in the US – Y/N:
Total IT Experience:
Total Healthcare IT / Domain / Industry experience: passing year)
Education Details (Degree / Diploma, University Name, Location and passing

   Thanks & Regards,

   *DirectionStaff Inc.*

   * <>*
   Gmail Id :