Hope you are doing good !!

Please go though the requirement an let me know if you are Comfortable or
not ASAP..

We have an urgent requirement as follows:

Please respond with Update resume for vija...@avanitechsolutions.com

Here I am looking for a strong Automation Tester with good experience in
Javascript and coding. Please Validate with the candidate and before you

Note: *Need discussion points* on Automation, Javascript, Linux/Unix and

*Job Title: Automation Engineer*

*Location: Mountain View, CA*

*Duration: Long Term.*

1.       Strong in Automation testing.

2.       Good experience in Javascript coding.

3.       Good in Unix/linux scripting.

Thanks & Regards

*Vijender D *| IT Recruiter

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D08762.68493F80]*

​Mobile: +1-585-643-1768 | Fax: +1- 585-285-4133

​email: vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <00...@avanitechsolutions.com>  |
website: www.avanitechsolutions.com​​

Yahoo: vijjuvijay48 | Gtalk: vijjuvijay48

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.