Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find below the urgent job requirement and let me know if you have
any available consultant for the same.

Please share resume at and you can reach me at +1
315 314 3234.

*C++ Developer*

*Location:* Waukesha, WI

*Rate:* $45/hr on C2C

Experience Level in Years (Range): 8 to 10yrs exp

*Mandatory Skills*

·         C++ with Linux,

·         Wi-Fi Internals.

*Desired Skills    *

Agile, Healthcare experience will be a plus.

*Job Responsibilities       *

•             C++ Development,

•             Work with team on planned activities

•             Participate in scrum activities

•             Demonstrate the work in Show & tell meetings

*Please fill the details mentioned below:*

1.                    Legal Name:

2.                    Skype ID:

3.                    Contact #

4.                    Email ID:

5.                    Work Authorization/ Visa Validity:

6.                    Current Location:

7.                    Current Organization:

8.                    Notice Period to join the project:

9.                    Overall IT experience in years:

10.                 Healthcare Domain / Industry experience in years:

11.                 Willing to Relocate to across US – Y/N:

12.                 Education Details (Degree, University Name, Location &
Passing year):

   Thanks & Regards,

   *DirectionStaff Inc.*

   * <>*