Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for * IBM BPM Developer* with one of our
clients in *Herndon

Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.

If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.

*Title**: ** IBM BPM Developer*

*Location: **Herndon VA*

*Terms: **Contract – 12 Months*

*Job Details:*

   - Business Analyst will help understand and document the process
   automation request.
   - Help developers to Develop and implement Business Process workflows
   and Coach UIs in the IBM BPM product.
   - Creates prototypes with mock UIs during 'show and tell sessions' with
   - Identify common coach components and develop reusable coach views Support
   SIT and UAT Testing phases.

Experience Summary

   - 3-4 years of hands on development experience in IBM BPM (Including
   Coach UI/Portal Development).
   - Well versed in IBM BPM Implementations

*vikas.dwiv...@cynetsystems.com <vikas.dwiv...@cynetsystems.com>**Ph:
571-645-5935 | **Fx:866.838.0907  | **WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM*

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.