Hope you are doing good,
Please share the resume on below urgent requirement to *riz...@aitrg.com
H1B copy is must.
*Software Engineer **(Networking)*
*6+ Months Contract*
Our Software Development Engineers in Test are responsible for designing
functional, end-to-end, data quality, and performance tests for backend
software systems, and building the systems and tools to automate these
tests. Our applications provide data that will drive the in-home and
online experience of millions of customers.
This hands-on position requires in-depth technical knowledge of testing &
developing software and a passion for building solid, unbreakable systems.
The Java Software Engineer will be responsible for validating software
solutions in various testing environments. Contribute to the development of
test strategies and the design of quality assurance practices. Collaborate
with other Engineers to identify, reproduce, and document defects, bugs, or
problems. Maintain technical quality assurance and control systems and
activities. Utilize clearly defined standards, methods, and procedures for
inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision, accuracy, and
reliability of company products. Assist product support areas in gathering
and analyzing data. Has in-depth experience, knowledge, and skills in own
*Required Qualifications: *
· Experienced design and architecture knowledge, as well as
familiarity with object oriented design patterns. Solid grasp of software
fundamentals including data structures and algorithms. Deep understanding
of HTTP, web applications, and service oriented architectures
· Experience in Java, client-server / service development including
threading (Executor), Queuing, and work with Futures
· Demonstrated ability to create, execute and analyze automated
· Demonstrated ability working with large software systems
· Reviews and verifies requirements and design specifications for
validity in overall product design, with an emphasis towards product
testability and verification. Strong aptitude in testing: planning, bug
isolation, automation, troubleshooting, and reporting.
· Exceptional interpersonal communication skills: verbal, written,
listening, including customer relationships
· Understanding of agile methodologies, unit testing and continuous
· Experience with highly-scalable client-server applications and
distributed web service development (must have hands-on experience with
RESTful web services)
· Detail oriented and have the ability to look strategically at a
coding assignment and understand how coding a workflow certain ways could
possibly impact maintenance, support or compatibility in future runs.
Comfortable with engaging teams both internally and externally to look into
new technology and coding options.
· Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for
colleagues with less experience.
· Ensures proper execution of regression test procedures and
automated test suites and scripts. Participates in design, code and
functional product reviews.
· Lead and co-ordinate with offshore team
· Supports trials of new infrastructure designs/services.
· Requires 5-8 years related experience
· Experience in Big Data, MemSQL, and Hadoop.
· Experience in Data Analysis.
IT Technical Recruiter
American IT Resource Group, Inc.
1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumberg, IL - 60173
Tel no: 312-585-
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.