Hope you are doing good !!
Please go though the requirement an let me know if you are Comfortable or
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with Update resume for vija...@avanitechsolutions.com
*Job Title: DB2, UDB, DBA*
*Location: Cincinnati, OH*
*Duration: 9 to 12 Months+ Contract (Potential for extension)*
*Top Desired Skills: DB2 UDB, Database Administration, SQL, Etc.*
We are in search of an experienced DB2 UDB DBA with at least 5+ years of IT
· Experience with DB2 UDB and SQL
· Experience in support and/or engineering for the following
specific technical disciplines security, database, network, collaboration,
storage, backup/recovery and Windows platforms.
· 3+ years’ experience with Database architectures
· Design and successfully implement overall database / middleware
components per project with infrastructure teams, ensuring overall
solutions are designed to meet SLA (performance and up-time), DR, and
scalability needs required by the solutions.
· Work with Digital and Business teams to design and implement
· Follow appropriate change/release management practices
· Proven communication and presentation skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in IS or related equivalent work experience in
an IS position
The primary focus of this position is to liaison between Kroger’s Digital
and Database teams. Providing short and long term architectural guidance
and solutions across multiple Database disciplines. The role has
responsibility for performance, capacity, reliability and scalability of
database services related to our Digital environment.
Thanks & Regards
*Vijender D *| IT Recruiter
Mobile: +1-585-643-1768 | Fax: +1- 585-285-4133
email: vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <00...@avanitechsolutions.com> |
Yahoo: vijjuvijay48 | Gtalk: vijjuvijay48
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.