Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find below the urgent job requirement and let me know if you have
any available consultant for the same.

Please share resume at and you can reach me at +1
315 314 3234.
*ETL Tester*
*Location:* SFO, CA
6+ months

•        Must have Banking domain experience
•        Strong SQL/ETL, Data Warehouse skills; proficient writing advanced
queries to solve complex questions
•        Experience in MS SQL Server, Oracle, or other relational database
management systems
•        Analyzes business requirements, design documents, develops test
plans, test scenarios, test cases, test data and test scripts for different
types of testing activities.
•        Performs execution of test cases, test scripts, captures test
results, test metrics and reports them.
•        Identifies and tracks system defects, Performs root cause analysis
of the defects and works with the development team to resolve them.
•        Performs and coordinates system verification and validation test
activities utilizing various tools such as SQL Server, SSIS.
•        Familiar with Defect tools such as TFS/Microsoft Test Manager.
•        Must be comfortable working with data of varying formats and
complex data relationships

      Thanks & Regards,

      *DirectionStaff Inc. /
      Gmail Id :