Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent job requirement and let me know if you have
any available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at *atu...@directionstaff.com
<atu...@directionstaff.com>* and you can reach me at +1 315 314 3234
*Duration: *12 Months
*Location:* Tampa, FL
*Education/License/Certification:* Bachelors in Analytics, Business
Intelligence, Statistics, Business, Engineering, Finance, or related
· 3+ years analyzing data and business processes
· 2+ years working business process improvement
· Proficiency working with MS Excel
· Ability to drive insight by designing logical and meaningful data
and process flows
· Experience in Health Care industry/health data a plus
· Knowledge of health data standards and industry metrics
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be
flexible and creative
· Ability to empathize with end users
· Knowledge of Tableau 8.2, SQL Server 2008R2 & 2012, Excel,
Access, Google Stack a plus
· Familiar with JIRA and SharePoint
*Job Performance/Responsibilities: *
· Researching, planning, and recommending administrative system and
software choices to satisfy the organization’s business requirements.
· Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis,
requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process
descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow
· Assisting in the implementation of system modifications and
expansions, new systems releases.
· Assisting in developing design considerations, cost analyses, and
· Conducting task analysis and interacting with system users in
order to identify chances for the improvement of productivity, integration,
and to decrease costs.
· Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and
internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements
and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements
(Business Requirements Document), iii. Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface
· Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
· Maintaining a professional cognizance of techniques and tools
that may use in the improvement of quality of service.
· Assisting business units in the preparation of business process
mapping and departmental procedures.
· Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how
they will successfully execute their plans.
· Develop requirements specifications according to standard
templates, using natural language.
· Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to
establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and
· Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources,
reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details,
abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and
distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
· Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and
· Master primary and secondary assigned functional areas
Bachelors or better in Engineering.
Bachelors or better in Finance.
Bachelors or better in Statistics.
*Please fill the following detail:*
Notice Period to join the project:
Current Organization / Client:
willing to Relocate anywhere in the US – Y/N:
Total IT Experience:
Total Healthcare IT / Domain / Industry experience: passing year)
Education Details (Degree / Diploma, University Name, Location and passing
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.