Greetings of the Day...!

Hope you doing great.

 Let me present you with List of Consultants Available, please let me know
if you have any Direct Client requirements available with you for our
consultants. Mail your Direct Client requirements to **
<> please add my *Email ID* to your mailing list and
send me your requirements on a regular basis.

*Primary Skills*

*Total Exp. *

*Present Loc.*

*Relocation *

*Availability *

*Vikram Kumar*

*Alpharetta, GA.     *

*Sr.** QA Automation*

*Irving, TX*

*Austin, TX*

*Nagendra kumar*

*Sr. **Java **Lead*

*Raleigh, NC*

*Nearby – NC Raleigh, Cary, RTP, Durham, Morrisville, Apex.*

*Sr.Java/J2ee Developer*

*Atlanta, GA*

*Only GA*

*Sr.Java/J2ee Developer*

*Charlotte,** NC*

*Only – NC *

*Sr. Business Analyst*

*Parsippany, NJ*

*Android/IOS Developer*

*Kansas City, MO*

 Please feel free to contact me for additional information.

Look forward to work with you,

Thanks & Regards

Naresh Reddy

Direct: 804-554-9540