*9to9 Software Solutions is looking for .Net Team Lead for our client in
*Position Title:* *.Net Team Leader*
*Agency: State of MI*
*Duration:* * Long Term*
*Location:* * Lansing, MI 48913*
*Mode of interview: Telephonic*
*Need Only GC-Ead's, Green card's & Us-citizens*
· This position is for 2 programmers to work on the Ignition
Interlock project for MDOS. At this point in time, the MDOS business
process for Ignition Interlock is largely a manual processes.
· Data must be extracted manually from BAIID (Breath Alcohol
Ignition Interlock Device).
· It is then transferred to MDOS, printed and reviewed manually
for possible violations.
· Violations are then manually entered into another system for
further action. MDOS wishes to refine the business processes associated
with this work, automate the process as much as possible and integrate it
into the case handling application it currently uses to review violations.
· To achieve this objective, MDOS wishes to procure a vendor to
replace the existing system with an automated process.
· This will require creating a Statement of Work and comprehensive
business requirements which can be included in a Request For Proposal bid
· To facilitate the RFP, MDOS wishes to secure the services of a
programmer to work with MDOS staff and our current business analyst on the
project to understand the current process and create the necessary
Statement of Work and Business Requirements needed to put the replacement
of the Ignition Interlock process up for bid.
· Object Oriented Programming, WCF, VB.Net, SOA, Visual Studio 2008,
Enterprise Library, MSMQ, Security Fundamentals, SSIS, SSRS, ASP.NET
<http://asp.net/>, MVC, HTML, SQL
· Continuous integration Automated builds from TFS
· At least five years’ experience with web development in ASP.Net
and C# At least three years’ experience with web development and an SQL
backend At least five years of experience with object oriented programming
concepts At least five years of experience as a lead developer or tech lead
At least five years of experience leading code reviews, enforcing
development standards, refining software development and build processes,
and assisting with quality improvement activities related to software
· At least three years of experience with MVC 4 or higher framework
with Razor At least three years of experience with SSIS and SSRS
· *Experience Preferred:*
· At least five years’ experience with TFS At least two years’
experience with MSMQ
· *Education Preferred:*
· An undergraduate degree in a technical field such as mathematics,
electrical engineering, computer science or information technology
· *Additional Information:*
· There is no direct public transportation to this location.
Candidate must have their own vehicle. All prospective contractors will be
required to pass background checks prior to the start date of this
contract. Update: Updated number of years for each skills set and must have
MVC 4 or higher with Razor.
*Please provide the following information*
Hourly Rate Expectation:
Alternate contact (if any):
Can you come for In Person Interview:
*Min Requirement/Field of Study*
Exp with web dev in ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> and C#
Exp as a lead developer or technical lead
Exp with web dev and an SQL backend
MVC 4 or higher framework with Razor
Object oriented programming concepts
Experience with *SSIS and SSRS*
Technical Recruiter | 9to9 Software Solutions LLC
W: 203-678-8000 ext 202 | F: 855-929-SOFT
ki...@9to9soft.com | http://www.9to9soft.com
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.