Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..
*Jr. Java Developer*
*Wilmington, DE (LOCALS)*
*Phone and F2F*
• Strong Java knowledge
• Good SQL knowledge and able to create and work with databases
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Excellent team player with ability to work with multiple
• Excellent ability to deliver under pressure
• At least 2 Co-Ops working in Technology as part of course work
• Knowledge of Test Automation
• Knowledge of testing strategies and methodologies
• Knowledge of agile development environment, preferably Scrum
• Experience with automated test tools such as Cucumber,
SpecFlow, Selenium, SoapUI
• Experience with unit testing tools such as Junit, NUnit,
• Experience with Test Driven Development
• Expertise in one or more of: Groovy, C/C++, Python, PHP,
Ruby, Perl, VB.NET
• Experience with source control and configuration management
systems such as SVN/CVS/Jenkins/Hudson/Nolio/SONAR/Fisheye/Crucible
• Experience with WebService
• Domain background of Banking / Credit Card industry
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
*408-459-1965 [Direct] I shilpi.bi...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.