*Hi Dear **business* *partner,*

*Here is the excellent candidate of informatica on bench   from Technocraft
solution for your daily requirements.*

*Kindly contact us over email / phone for quick response. Wishing to have a
successful business future with you**.*

Consultant Name: saurin nayak.

Title: informatica developer.
TECHNICAL SKILLS:

*ETL Tools:*       *Informatica 9.x/8.x/7.x/6.x/5.x Power Center /
PowerMart / PowerConnect, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Designer,
Server Manager, Repository Manager, MDM Informatica.*

*OLAP Tools: Business Objects XIR2/6.x/5i, Designer, Crystal Reports, Web
intelligent, Supervisor, SAP R/3, Oracle Discoverer Administrator/Desktop,
OBIEE, IBM Cognos, Tableau*

*Databases:  Oracle 10g/9i/8i/7.3, MS-SQL Server 2000/7.0, DB2, Teradata,
MS Access 97/2000.*

*Operating Systems:   Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP/98/95, UNIX, OS/390, AS/400.*

*Languages:     C, C++, UNIX Shell Scripts, J2EE, SQL, Transact-SQL,
PL/SQL, COBOL, and Visual Basic 6.0/. Net, XML, *

*Methodology:            Ralph Kimball, Inmon*

*Web Tech:                  HTML/DHTML, Java*

*GUI and Other:           Oracle Designer, Reports, PLSQL, TOAD
8.x/7.x/6.x, SQL Loader, Erwin, Crystal Reports, PVCS VM and PVCS Tracker,
Pervasive Data Integrator.*

Experience: 8+

Location: Birmingham (Alabama)

Relocation: open

Availability : immediate

Rate : discuss on (614-664-7809).

I wish to have call for my candidate on all c2c informatica position
meanwhile I also have excellent candidate on bench so it will be nice to
have if you can keep me in your daily distribution list . My mail id
a...@technocraftsol.com.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Abhishek Sikarwar

Business Development Manager