Greetings Folks,

One of our  client is urgently looking for a *Sr. Network Engineer, *below
is the Job description, please feel free to call me back at 410-525-5082.

*Role          : Sr. Network Engineer*

*Job            : Contract*

*Location  : Anamosa, IA*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*Working Hours: Monday-Friday (7:00 am to 3:30 PM) – Occasional Nights and
Weekends*

*Short Description:*

·         Primary work location will be Anamosa, Iowa

·         In case of break/fix, we would need prompt response.

·         Occasional Travel will be required to other locations and expenses
will be covered accordingly.

                    I.            Mitchellville

                  II.            Ft. Madison

                III.            Newton

                IV.            Des Moines

                  V.            Rockwell City

                VI.            Ft. Dodge

              VII.            Mt. Pleasant

*Candidate is required to:*

·         Pass extensive background checks,

·         Be willing to perform work inside a secured prison facility

*Network Engineer 3*

·         8 to 10 years of experience.

·         Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals,
performs a variety of complicated tasks, may lead and direct the work of
others, may report directly to a project lead or manager, a wide degree of
creativity and latitude is expected.

*Skill sets:*

*Skills*

*Required/Desired*

*Amount of Years*

*Year of Experiences*

Technical experience with complex network environments and firewall support

Required

10 Years

Data network implementation, maintenance, analysis

Required

10 Years

Network Switching

Required

10 Years

Advanced diagnostics equipment and tools, routing protocols, network
management tools

Required

10 Years

Troubleshoot through Remote Access tools

Required

10  Years

Visio Skills

Required

10  Years

Superior analytical and problem solving and project management skills, and
the ability to apply these skills to deliver quality service

Required

10 Years

10 Years

Candidate must have a work history demonstrating strong customer service
skills and excellent work ethic behaviors.

Required

Thorough working knowledge of network fundamentals including IP networking,
topologies and security concepts

Required

10 Years

Knowledge of Cisco devices