Hi,

Please send profilwes to sand...@galaxesystemsinc.com o reach me at
201-48-0436

*Network Admin - Tallahassee, FLDuration: 3 yearsClient: State Gov't of FL
$50.00/Hr. on C2C or 1099MUST HAVE: - Distributed Processing Operations,
procedures, and equipment - HP Service Manager product - Familiar with
information security best practices - IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
concepts - Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, Symantec Endpoint
Suite, and mobile device management solutions - Deploying and administering
Windows 7 and Windows 10 - Enterprise deployment solutions for desktop
operating systems - Removing malware and recovering of system data -
Administering of Windows scripting techniques - Experience developing and
conducting classroom computer based training related to distributed systems
components - Strong communication and collaborative skills - Excellent
verbal and written communication NICE TO HAVE: - ITIL certification *
--

Thanks…

*Sandhya Rani  **G*

*BA* *Technolinks, Corp.*

*E**-Verify Employer*

*4699 Old Ironsides Drive, Suite 470 Santa Clara, CA 95054*

Phone: 408-604-9915

Fax : 973-343-5046

Email ID: * gsand...@batechnolinks.com <gsand...@batechnolinks.com>*

Gmail ID: *gsandhya.b...@gmail.com <gsandhya.b...@gmail.com>*

*"I am never too busy for your referrals"  The finest compliment I can ever
receive is a referral from  a friend  or acquaintances"*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**:* *This is an e-mail transmission and the
information is privileged and/or confidential. It is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not
interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with REMOVE in the
subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing list. We are
sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. If this mail is about the
recruitment, and if you have received any resume submitted by us, by
opening the resume, you are agreeing not to solicit the candidate for
direct contract or employment by passing us..*