Hope you are doing well! We have an excellent opportunity of *OBIA
Administrator *in *Columbus, IN ,*please share your interest at the
*For your reference below is the position have a look into it.*
*Position: OBIA Administrator Location : Columbus, IN Duration:
4 months extendable contract*
*Job Description: *
· Managing the entire Oracle BI environments, including
Installation, Configuration, Upgrades and build deployments on OBIEE/OBIA
· Knowledge of user and data security and authentication features
of OBIEE module.
· Experience in Administering Web Logic Servers and Enterprise
· Have participated and led Business Intelligence team to develop a
robust BI platform and architecture that is scalable and meets the industry
standards and best practices
· Must be able to independently migrate the BI builds in MUDE
· Performance tuning and enforcing repository best practices
· Define and develop physical and logical data models to support
· **We need someone to validate the SQL code for all BI Pub queries
or tune the queries
· **Recommend and Finalize some key report designs such as Margin
report, Pegging reports, BI Pub reports. Which reports to use where
· **Decide on OBIEE environment setup (like excel download limit,
· Responsible for the design, set up and maintenance of both
Production and Non-Production environments
· Develop reporting standards and best practices to ensure data
standardization and consistency
· Help to create and implement a long term storage and business
· Experience on EBS and OBIA Integration.
Thanks & Regards,
Phone no: 408-709-1760 <+14087091760> EXT: 9837
1700 Park St, Unit 212,
Naperville IL, 60563
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.