We have an Urgent requirements with our direct clients, please go through
the job details and let us know if you are interested, do send us your
updated resume and contact details

I have an immediate need for an *IBM Websphere Commerce Administrator* in
San Diego, CA. Please review the job description below and send me

This candidate must have experience with the following skill sets:

*IBM Websphere Commerce Administrator*

Location: San Diego, CA

Duration: Minimum 6 months that can be extended

∙         10 years IBM Websphere Commerce Administration experience

∙         WCS application server

∙         Expert with Jenkins

∙         Lead WCS projects for B2C

∙         Excellent communication skill and proven track record of
completing projects as an Senior Admin.

 Thanks & Regards