Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability

An early response is really appreciated.

*Role: Java Developer with GWT Experience*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Duration: 3 – 6+ Month (C2H)  *

·         7+ years’ experience in Java/J2EE Developer.

·         GWT is MUST

·         Java, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP Web Services (Development and not
just consume experience), JMS, Apache, Oracle - Pl/Sql

·         Experience in Code Reviews, ensuring code quality, and should be
able to help continuous integration and deployment of Applications.

·         Experience in any of the following technologies:

   1. Flex/Flash, GWT, TC Server or Tomcat
   2. Agile development project exp. preferred

Regards,

Raju Mandal

Phone:408-338-6070

*raju.man...@winwire.com <raju.man...@winwire.com>*