I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes skum...@sagetl.com
Title: *Product Lifecycle Management – Business Systems Analyst*
Location: *Egg Harbor, NJ*
Duration: *2 to 3 months*
*Interview: Phone followed by in-person (No Skype)*
Support the business and PLM solution owners through the final stages
of a *Product
Lifecycle Management* implementation.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *
· Assist PLM solution owner with,
· Capturing new requirements
· Preparing meeting material
· Preparing demo material
· Preparing training material
· Document and publish meeting notes
· Assist with capturing business related action items & issues
· Assist business with testing PLM deliverables, enhancements and
· Maintain testing defect log
· Generate process flow documents
· Mentor Internal PLM owners
*Qualifications: *To perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Strong business exposure with PLM
· Exposure to multiple organizations and PLM practices
· Maintain an objective Point of view
· Remain solution independent
· Organized and analytic
· Able to capture business needs and communicate needs to the
· Possesses mentoring Skills
· Experienced w/developing and executing testing scripts
· Can jump into an on-going PLM project without re-engineering
*Education and/or Experience: *
· Bachelor’s Degree
Thanks & Regards,
Technical Recruiter |Sage Group Consulting Inc
3400 Highway 35S, Suite #9 Hazlet NJ 07730
Phone : 732.767.0010 x 450 | Direct: 732-856-5824
Email : skum...@sagetl.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.