*Position: UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator *
*Location: Washington DC*
*Duration: 6+ Months *
*Need to be in US 3 years Experience, H1b Fine*
The contractor shall perform UNIX/Linux System administrator functions to
include the following activities:
· Perform system backups of all UNIX/Linux environments (full and
· Add and remove UNIX/Linux accounts;
· Perform system patching of all UNIX/Linux environments;
· Analyze and tune UNIX/Linux environment for peak performance;
· Inform OCIO management of UNIX/Linux recommendations;
· Plan and implement UNIX/Linux Operating System upgrades;
· Integrate new hardware into the environment;
· Trouble shooting and resolving systems problems;
· Ensure the security of the UNIX/Linux environment through
activities to include configuration changes and patches;
· Act as an agent of OCIO in matters concerning hardware support.
*Email: **kir...@streamitechnologies.com* <kir...@streamitechnologies.com>
*GT: **kiran.ambro...@gmail.com* <kiran.ambro...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.