We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Role: Build/ Release TFS Admin*
*Location: Louisville, KY*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Need visa copy and photo id during submission*
Experience primarily in a Microsoft environment. Key Words: Win, Windows
Server, .NET, ASP.NET, IIS, Active Directory, AD.
Experience with Microsoft TFS and Visual Studio for change management and
MCP, MCSE or MCSD
• “Have hands on experience Querying RDBMS such as SQL Server,
Oracle, MY SQL”
• “ Write SQL queries for reporting”
• Experience in a VMware environment would be helpful, but not
a deal breaker.
Release Analyst Responsibilities
· Perform software builds and deploy software components as requested
by Development Team.
· *Configure and maintain the product software testing environment,
including standing up new environments, database servers and web sites.*
· Reviews, analyzes, and modifies Infrastructure systems including
configuration, testing, and debugging, monitoring, fault resolution and
installing products to support development release pipeline.
· Familiarity with industry Software Configuration Management
practices and tools.
· Must have hands-on experience with .Net environments, namely TFS
and Visual Studio.
· Familiarity with issue tracking and revision control systems
(TFS, GIT, Subversion etc).
· Proficient with Windows Server versions through 2012.
· Ability to configure and troubleshoot websites in versions of IIS
from 5 through 8.5.
· *Working knowledge of MS-SQL Server 2005 – 2012, including
installation, configuration, maintenance, security, SQL scripting,
Replication,* error logs.
· Familiarity with one or more scripting languages such as python,
Perl, Power Shell, etc.
· Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
· Knowledge of ITIL or similar Change Management Processes.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Thanks & Regards
Phone : 609-853-0818 X 2178
Fax : 609 799 5746
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.