Hope you are doing well.

I would like to check your interest & availability for below mention
position. If you are interested kindly reply me back with your updated
resume, contact details & best time to reach you.

Phone Interview

6 month

*Please send me a resource that is coming off of the same type project*

Multiple locations in Boston, Chicago, Atlanta and New Jersey

looking for a very specialized technical consultant with Oracle Revenue
Management and Billing or Customer Care & Billing skills.  This technical
consultant will have experience in very complex conversions from AR or
History or Customers into CC&B or RMB data models.

Years experience with Oracle Apps:

Years experience with Oracle CC&B:

Years experience with Oracle RMB:

Years experience with Complex AR Conversions:

*Waiting for your responseā€¦*

Best Regards,

*Ravi Nigam*

978-558-4666 Ext. 101

*TekNavigators LLC*

100 Cummings Center, Suite 207 P, Beverly, MA 01915

DISCLAIMER: This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the
that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, use or distribution of the information contained herein is
the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and any
attachments.  You may reply and send an email with "Remove" in the subject
line in order to discontinue communication.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.