*Position: Mainframe Performance and Capacity **L4- Senior Consultant*
*Location: Boston, MA*
*Duration: 6+ Months contract*
*Mode of interview: Telephonic*
Minimum 10+ Years of Experience.
*Scope of Work*
Capacity Planning, is responsible for engineering and support of the IT
infrastructure. This includes planning, design, evaluation, installation,
deployment, and maintenance of the IT infrastructure for the data centers
and office facilities.
Should have strong skills in the following tools.
CA-OPTIMIZER/lI,CA-PMO RUNTIME PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZER, Application
Performance Analyzer, Omegamon Performance Tool, IAM,MXGSAS/BASIC, Boxscore
CA-MIC Message Sharing (CA-MIM), CA-MII Data Sharing (CA-MIM),CA-SMR
(SYSLOG Manage/Retrieval),CA-TPX SESSION MGMT EXTENDED PACKAGE,ACIF,SASF
Event Action (Change Action),SYNCSORT for z/OS
*Work Experience Knowledge Skills & Abilities:*
Drive architecture roadmap, reference architecture and standard efforts.
Provide leadership in all technical aspects of assigned projects, programs
Architect complex end-to-end solutions across distributed, host and
business intelligence environments
*Functional experience is required with the following technologies:*
· Responsibilities will include Capacity Planning for Processor,
coupling facilities, DASD, and tape (including virtual tape) on four
physical processors (CECs) at two geographies.
· Provide capacity forecasting for processors, coupling facilities,
DASD, Virtual Tape, and Tape in a complex, predominantly batch processing
· Provide technical guidance to internal contacts in the design of
infrastructure solutions that meet business needs and perform to engineered
· Manage the delivery of solutions to engineering and operations
either as an individual contributor or leader of small team as each project
· Construct and implement infrastructure based on business
requirements while adhering to tight operations, security, and procedural
· Able to operate in complex, highly-secure, and highly-available,
operations environments and interact with the technology domain experts
required to maintain those environments.
· Develop and incorporate best practices and approaches into the
company´s project processes and methodologies.
· Develop and position solutions, build plans, and communicate to
effectively gain buy-in from all participants.
· Work with other Engineering Disciplines to develop solutions that
can be offered as services to our customers.
· Provide recommendations to management team to increase
effectiveness of organization and technology solutions.
*Phone: 267-328-4043 <267-328-4043>*
*GT: kiran.ambro...@gmail.com <kiran.ambro...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.