*Position: Mainframe Automation L4- Senior Consultant*
*Location: Chicago, IL*
*Duration: 8+ Months contract*
Minimum 10 +Years of Experience.
*Scope of Work*
The scope of effort includes all items identified below. The candidate
needs to have an Expert level working knowledge of the Mainframe Automation
and tools identified within. Engineering & Arch, problem determination
In support of the task, the candidate shall perform the activities such as
those described within.
*Work Experience Knowledge Skills & Abilities:*
*Functional experience is required with the following technologies:*
Drive architecture roadmap, reference architecture and standard efforts.
Provide leadership in all technical aspects of assigned projects, programs
Architect complex end-to-end solutions across distributed, host and
business intelligence environments
· Expert Skills required with respect to Mainframe Systems
programming (z/OS operating system, Customization parameters, IPL Process,
Install and customize IBM and Non IBM products)
· Expert working knowledge on different automation environments
(Tivoli System Automation/NetView/WWAO, GDPS Automation, BMC AutoOperator
and *CA OPS/MVS*).
· Skills in Upgrades, Installation and customization of System
Au-tomation/NetView/WWAO, GDPS, BMC AutoOperator and *CA OPS/MVS*.
· Knowledge in customization of various Automation Tools and
integration with SuperVision Server. Also providing architectural
· Automation alert notifications like emailing, paging, ticketing
and console messages with all the automation products
· Providing 24x7 Oncall support for Automation
· Message handling and suppression using Automation tools (CA/OPS
· Procedure for bringing up and bringing down application during
IPL time us-ing
· Automate the subsystems JES2, TSO and VTAM using CLIST’s and REXX
and several full- screen panels to display the status of automation at
· Checks for dependencies in an orderly fashion during Shutdown/IPL
· Knowledge in Rexx and Clist Language
*CA OPS/MVS skills*
· Installation, Customization and Initialization of OPS/MVS.
· Defining AOF rules and Creation of rules using Easy Rule panels
· Enhancing automation using OPS/REXX coding techniques.
· Defining and setting automation using OPSVIEW panels.
· Adding subsystems to System State Manager for automation
· Analyzing Messages using Automation Analyzer
*Phone: 267-328-4043 <267-328-4043>*
*GT: kiran.ambro...@gmail.com <kiran.ambro...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.