Hi There,

Please review the below job description and let me know if you would be
interested. If yes, please share me a copy of your latest resume and let me
know the best time to connect with you.

Title                      : Oracle DRM Consultant(Hyperion)

Location               : Boston, MA

Duration               :12 month

Kindy look for very strong and seasoned consultants with good experience in
DRM and Hyperion applications with excellent client facing and
communication skills.

   - Accounting/finance experience or background (either a degree or prior
   work experience)
   - Previous experience managing hierarchies or reporting tools
   - Good problem solving skills – this goes a very long way in finding a
   good candidate. We know that many issues arise during the course of the
   project – the ideal candidate can troubleshoot issues well and perform
   research that can help guide resolution

   - Administer Oracle DRM environment by doing the following:

a.       Create new properties and property formulas as needed

b.      Manage, create, and enhance exports from DRM to various tables for
integration into Hyperion applications

c.       Manage hierarchies within DRM that feed into all Hyperion
applications (this includes ARM, HFM, Planning, and CAPEX)

d.      Update hierarchies via user requests (submitted via ticketing
process). Must also use critical thinking with finance background to
determine the most efficient way to implement the request

   - Administer Hyperion Tax Provisioning applications by managing the
   metadata as needed. Very light part of the job.
   - Assist users with Smart View reporting questions
   - Troubleshoot data and metadata load errors

*Vikas*

*Softnet Consulting, Inc*

vi...@softnet-consulting.com <https://email21.godaddy.com/webmail.php>

347-467-7462