On 01/09/2010 22:27, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
zoe slattery wrote on Wed, Sep 01, 2010 at 21:43:02 +0100:
  On 01/09/2010 21:22, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
http://sites.google.com/site/apacheretreat/ says:

    sleeping accommodation will be in Tipis (either 4, 6 or 8 persons per
    Tipi) pitched close to the club house

Are there any other accomodation options besides the aforementioned tipis?

Not exactly. There is a backup plan for really bad weather which would
have us under cover, but it still wouldn't be hotel style accommodation.
What worries you about the Tipis?

I expect it'll be difficult for me to have to share a room
with 7 strangers whom I'd never met.
:-) It's good that you brought this up though because we changed the Tipi configurations quite a bit and it looks like I have forgotten to update the site - I'll do it now. At the moment the absolute maximum you could be sharing with is 5 but a far more likely number is 2 or 3.

(looks forward to meeting new people)