I just went through the route and it looks quite pleasant. I think I'm
with Hyram on this one -- I'll walk.

According to Google Maps, it's a 37 minute walk from the last bus stop
to the hostel, through nice rural looking country roads. Sunset is
~9pm, so I should have plenty of time before it gets dark.

I've prepared a map of the route on Google maps. This includes all the
details of navigating from the airport to the hostel, including, links
to bus/train route timetables.