Hi all,

I changed my home machine from basic Mac OS 9.0 to "Multiple User"
settings to allow my 3-year-old daughter to hack on the machine in
her "user mode".

But since setting up Multiple Users, my automatic scripts aren't
auto-launching retrospect at the appropriate time when I'm logged in
as the "owner" user.

The Retrospect icon will flash in the Apple Menu when the scheduled
time for the script has past, but the program will not automatically
launch as before.

Having the program running prior to the script time will run the
script, though, as will launching the program after the script time
when the icon is flashing in the Apple Menu.

I don't expect Retrospect to launch in my daughter's limited-user
login, but I would think it should still launch in the "owner" login
as that's supposed to be the "master" login that functions as if
Multiple Users had no limitations.

Anybody else have this problem?  Should I just dump and recreate my
Retrospect preference files in the "owner" login?

Thanks!

- Steve
Steve Maser ([EMAIL PROTECTED])     | Thinking is man's only basic virtue,
Computer Systems Consultant III   | from which all the others proceed.
Dept. of Mechanical Engineering   |
and Applied Mechanics (MEAM)      |                        -- Ayn Rand