Jim Coefield writes:

>While we're on the topic of duplicating drives and/or subvolumes, I
>tried to set up a duplicate script to periodically duplicate a drive
>on a server to a subvolume on another drive on the same server....

You're using the wrong tool. Speed Doubler is one of several programs
that can intelligently copy changed files from one drive to another --
and let you schedule it.

It's silly to tie up your network and Retrospect server for such a
trivial task.

Dan Knight, information systems manager       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Baker Book House Company                 <http://www.bakerbooks.com>
6030 East Fulton                                   616-676-9185 x146
Ada, Michigan 49301                                 fax 616-676-9573

  "As for Pentium PCs, well, they're harmless."