At about 18/01/00 14:21 (GMT -0800), Bob Durst ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

> How does one back up the data files (not the whole virtualPC install-it's
> too big) of Virtual PC on a Mac? Is the method any different if Virtual is
> on the same Mac as Retrospect is running on?

I save all data files created by applications running in Virtual PC to
shared folders on the Mac. That is - don't create multi-megabyte extra drive
images - just use the folders you already have, and let Retro back them up
as normal.

> System: Beige G3, system 8.1, Retrospect 4.2, VirtualPC 3.0

My system is almost identical - OS8.5.1

Al Byrne