Hi All

Has anyone seen this/got an answer?

New iMAC with Imation superdrive and bundled copy of retro express

run a backup and what happens is the disk is spat out and I get the
following message in the log

Trouble Writing "XXX" (71139328) error 100 (device rejected command)

I don't think it it the disk (media) as I tried 3 brand new 120 Mb
superdisks

Anyone seen this?

TIA

Robin Bateman

   Robin Bateman
   Topology UK Ltd        Tel: +44 (1494) 539991
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Fax: +44 (1494) 539992
   http://www.topology.co.uk
"DOS Computers manufactured by companies such as
IBM, Compaq, Tandy, and millions of others are by
far the most popular, with about 70 million
machines in use worldwide. Macintosh fans, on the
other hand, may note that cockroaches are far more
numerous than humans, and that numbers alone do not
denote a higher life form."

                 New York Times, November 26, 1991