It's been a while since I set up a backup system from scratch, so I'm
looking for some recommendations.

My town Arts Council has a headless network of 3 macs and no backup
system in place ... recently one machine had a catastrophic disk crash
and they now understand why backup would be a good idea. I've
volunteered to help them set up something that will work within their
extremely limited budget.

What tape formats do people like these days? DLT is too expensive and
I've had so many bad experiences with DAT that I don't want to go that way.

Ease of use and reliability are the main concerns; capacity in the 10-15
GB range should be plenty.

top of the world,

Luke Jaeger, Technology Coordinator
Disney Magazine Publishing
Northampton, Massachusetts

Any opinions expressed in this message are my own and may not represent
the opinions of Disney Publishing, etc etc etc.