On 02/02/2000 somewhere around the time of 08:18 -0800, Matthew Tevenan spoke about
"Re: volume trashed":

>Error -60 is an Apple operating system error. Apple's own error code
>documentation describes it as "bad master directory block." I'd say that
>drive is having major problems (though "volume trashed" is rather
>dramatic!).

Thanks.  I was hoping it was just something like as "bad master directory block" since
he's still using the machine as opposed to a problem with Retro having a problem
accessing the client or some such.
--

Ryan La Riviere

Lab Services Coordinator; Drexel University
215.895.6010
ICQ: 11747071, 44292959
http://staff.tdec.drexel.edu/larz