All,

I've some references to DHCP but nothing that answers my question.  Currently part of
our network is on a 144.118.xx.xx IP address scheme.  We're converting over to a
129.25.xx.xx address scheme.  Currently all the machines being backed up have static
IP addresses.  However some of them will have to use DHCP when we switch over to the
new IP address scheme. I'm trying to find out how much of a hassle I'm going to have
during this switch over.  Since this is being done in stages, the computers being
backed up that will be using DHCP will be switched first and the backup server (Retro
4.2A) switched last.

Thanks for any insight
--

Ryan La Riviere

Lab Services Coordinator; Drexel University
215.895.6010
ICQ: 11747071, 44292959
http://staff.tdec.drexel.edu/larz